Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented laser-driven light source technology.
Document Control Specialist / Quality Engineer
The Document Control Specialist / Quality Engineer is responsible for all aspect of document control and quality function reporting to quality management. The documentation and control function consist of supporting the engineering documentation (Managing ECO, review documents, maintaining system, create and maintain BOM etc.) and the quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 requirements. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work collaboratively and proactively with Engineering, operation, product management and Supply Chain to define best practices that are a fit for the organization presently with forward thinking toward future development and program maturity. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to work within SysPro or equivalent ERP system and PLM system to distribute and manage information.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Highly proficient organizational skills with an extraordinary attention to detail and observational skills.
- Mandatory highly proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and email system
- Proficiency and/or experience with Solidworks, AutoCAD, Syspro Document Management or very similar software
- Adept with office equipment for scanning, copying, archiving, and transmitting electronic information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interface with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to maintain a service-oriented approach toward internal and external customers
- Experience in creating document control processes for an engineering or other technical function
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor degree preferred; direct experience can substitute for education
- Remain productive with short time frames, multiple competing priorities, and stress while under pressure
- Three (3) years minimum experience associated with document control in a manufacturing or other technical engineering environment such as high tech manufacturing or design or similar.
- Change Orders (ECOs), tracking all associated supporting documentation and following up to ensure the changes are completed and documentation is properly closed out.
- Responsible for project managing the process of change control.
- Support the coordination, preparation and implementation of controlled materials/documents via Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), Manufacturing Change Orders (MCOs) and Engineering Change requests (ECRs).
- Support the coordination and preparation of Document control and management function, develop procedure, process flow as directed, develop /maintain quality metrics and published them, maintain calibration database, maintain internal and external Audit, support NCMR / CAPA/ SCAR / MRB activities and create report as directed, compile periodically and published and maintain Training records.
- Update BOMs, Item Master and Item Branch as requested.
- Collect product related information from internal customers.
- Manages the change workflow, which is the vehicle to execute the request for changes.
- Check issued drawings for errors such as drawing numbers, title, revision letters, notes, consistency and correct as required.
- Maintains accurate records of all in-process Engineering Change Orders (ECOs).
- Provides end-users status updates on their requests.
- Executing product data changes for approved changes orders in SysPro or similar package Oracle or SAP ERP as appropriate.