Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented laser-driven light source technology.
Optomechanical Engineer/Project Manager
Energetiq Technology develops and manufactures highly specialized light sources and systems using our unique patented technology. Applications areas include research, instrumentation, optical metrology for OEM semiconductor fabrication and components. We offer a small, focused, fast paced product development environment in a rapidly growing company.
The applicant will work with a small team of engineers and scientists from development to production of advanced light sources for a range of applications leveraging Energetiq's LDLS technology.
A successful candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
• Product design incorporating high power diode lasers with free space and fiber coupled optics.
• Hands-on development including prototype design, assembly and test of optical systems.
• Creation and management of schedules and budgets for development through product phases.
• Strong presentation and communication skills within the team and to management
• Strong customer communication and technical interface experience.
• Strong CAD experience including mechanical and optical analysis (Solidworks, Zemax preferred).
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Physics, Engineering or related discipline..
• 5-10 years engineering design and project management experience.