Careers at Energetiq
Energetiq is a small, growing company introducing breakthrough products using our patented laser-driven light source technology.
Semiconductor OEM Product Marketing Manager – San Jose CA based
Energetiq is seeking an experienced, highly organized, Semiconductor OEM Product Marketing Manager who will manage our Laser Driven Light Source product line for customers in this market. He/She will lead product marketing and drive new programs with the semiconductor accounts.
- Define and execute product strategy including product roadmaps
- Identify and implement market share growth opportunities.
- Identify and drive the design-in and sales process for new programs.
- Conduct market research, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs.
- Act as Semiconductor market expert for LDLS within the global sales organizations, influencing and directing
action to meet business objectives.
- Provide strategic, technical and pricing guidance to sales proposals.
- Contribute to establishing pricing strategies.
- Working with the Director of Product Management, develop Market Requirement Statements and drive the
product development process within budget and cost targets.
- Create and present marketing materials including presentations, data sheets, promotional and training materials.
- Raise company profile and visibility through networking and establishing relationships with key thought leaders in
Job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering or science discipline; an MBA is preferred.
- Minimum three years with sales account management or a customer-facing role.
- Experience in the semiconductor materials business or optical sensor market.
- Solid financial skills including experience with return on investment models and developing cost of ownership models.
- Good presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can meet goals with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel 40 – 50%, domestically and internationally.
- This position is ideally based in the San Jose CA area.
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management or sales in the semiconductor market, or managing optical/photonics or materials-science markets
- Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must.
- BS degree in physics, chemistry, engineering or other technical degrees considered.